Mask Notice - 07/31/2021: Masks are required for any person(s) entering the hospital at this time. Clients are urged to make use of our Curbside Services during their visit.
We are open and available for all services, but will continue our current check-in process of calling from your vehicle on arrival for walk-in and appointment visits.
Updated Safety Check-In Procedures:
When you arrive Check-In with our staff via phone and let us know whether you would prefer Curbside Service or an In-Person appointment and we will proceed accordingly.
Out of respect for all our clients and staff, we will be reopening with the following protocols:
- In Person Check In / Out: Check-In by phone when you arrive. Staff will come welcome and guide you and your pet(s) to an exam room. Please limit yourselves to One or Two individuals. We ask that you wait in the exam room until we are ready to check you out. Check-Out will be conducted at the Front Desk once your appointment is completed.
- Curbside Service Check In / Out: Check-In by phone, following Curbside Service Instructions found below. Clients will be asked to wait in their vehicle during their visit. Staff will greet you and your pet(s) at your vehicle to collect them for their appointment. You will be contacted by Phone when your appointment is completed to discuss any details and proceed with any payments.
- Nail Trims & Anal Gland Expression: These services will be provided via Curbside Service. Please follow Curbside Instructions below when you've arrived.
- Food & Prescription Medication Purchases: Purchases & Payments will continue via Curbside over the phone. Food and/or medication orders are delivered to your vehicle.
- Face Masks: Masks are required for all person(s) entering the hospital at this time.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding in working with us through this transition. It has been a difficult year for everyone and we will continue to make changes to our protocols to provide a safe environment for all clients, patients and staff.
Curbside Concierge Service Instructions
Please check in from your vehicle by calling our front desk
Provide your name, contact number and reason for visit. We may have follow-up questions to better understand your medical needs.
- A member of our staff will retrieve your pet for their visit.
- Wait patiently until a Doctor contacts you to discuss your pet’s results.
- Staff will return your pet to you in your vehicle and go over check-out with you then
Current Clients: If you are a current client with an ongoing medical issue that we are treating, we welcome you to call and speak with our veterinarians over the phone for advice and medication refills.
Pet Drop Off: If you would like to drop your pet off and NOT wait at the hospital, you may do so, so long as you provide us with a direct contact number and answer a few questions to provide our doctors with a clear understanding of your pet(s) concerns, severity and duration. This service will be provided based on available kennel space.
Emergency Services: If you believe your pet is having a medical emergency, let our staff know immediately upon your arrival.